· Sustain and increase traditional sources of water.
· Improve and increase the efficiency of irrigation systems in the Jordan valley.
· Effective storage of surface water.
· Comprehensive and integrated development in Araba valley.
· Increase the sources of non-conventional water.
· Utilize the treated water in industrial and agricultural fields.
· Protect water sources from pollution and depletion.
· Protect the soil from degradation.
· Effective contribution in protecting and saving the Dead Sea.
· Attract and fetch new investments.
· Managing and protecting lands in Araba valley for agricultural, tourist and industrial purposes.
· Reduce the load on the budget.